Rimfire Energy is an electricity retailer operating in the Northern Territory. We sell electricity to eligible customers in the grid-connected regions of Darwin, Katherine, Tennant Creek and Alice Springs and we are currently considering applications from eligible C&I business customers in all regions.
Are You a C&I Customer?
We will consider you to be a C&I customer if your premise is used for operating a business and has annual electricity usage of more than 750 MWh p.a..
It is likely that we will consider you to be a C&I customer if you are a business customer and have either of the following arrangements:
- A negotiated contract and are currently being charged based on negotiated rates (instead of standard published rates); OR
- A standard contract and are currently being charged based on unregulated commercial default tariffs.
Indicatively, this means that if your current bills are more than $18k/month, then you will probably fit into the category of a C&I customer.
In order to be able to choose your electricity retailer and become a Rimfire Energy customer, you must have an eligible "smart meter" installed at the premises, also referred to as a remote-read interval meter.
Product & Pricing
Our C&I customers are all provided with customised pricing specific to their consumption patterns, payment terms and external market prices at the time of contracting. C&I customers are charged on an "un-bundled" pricing structure, meaning that your bill will include:
- Separate charges for your peak and off-peak energy charges;
- Separate charges for your network energy, demand and access charges; and
- Separate charges for your LGCs and STCs environmental charges.
If you are a C&I customer and would like to a get a proposal from us for your electricity supply, you can use any of the following methods to get in touch:
Use the Email Enquiry Form, via the Contact Us top-menu, and select "sales" as your enquiry-type;
Call us on (08) 8943-0650, and ask to speak to a business account manager about a new sales enquiry; or
- Send an email directly to email@example.com, and one of our dedicated business account managers will get back in touch to discuss your specific arrangements.